Paul Clouvel – Music Consulting
MUSIC MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING FOR FESTIVALS, CONCERT SERIES AND MUSICIANS
With years of experience and after having organized several hundred concerts, Paul Clouvel has developed an important activity as a consultant in music management in Europe, for seasons of concerts, musical ensembles, musicians or even festivals. Please do not hesitate to contact Paul by email for more information on the following services.
- Musical and concert programming / Concert and festival general management
- Copyrights, relations with publishers
- Consulting on security for music venue and concerts
- Long term strategy for music ensembles, festivals and music venues
- Administration, regulations, labor law
- Branding, communication, social medias
- Professional network development
- Sponsorship, funding, budgets
- Online music distribution and sale strategy (iTunes, Spotify, Deezer etc.).
For some contemporary music projects, Paul Clouvel can also offer music production services :
- Concert or rehearsal recording with mobile station
- Music editing and mixing on Pro Tools
- Set up for instrumental works with electronics
Paul is a university graduate in cultural management in France. He also studied music business at Berklee College of Music in Boston. Paul also holds the security certificate for performance halls issued by the French Ministry of Culture. Paul also occasionally teaches music management in conservatories, universities or training structures.
Please contact Paul for any collaborative project in order to best determine your needs, as well as the most suitable budget for your project. The rates are however similar to those generally observed in Europe for music consulting, and vary between 50 and 100 euros per hour, depending on the complexity of the project.